When is payment due and what forms of payment do you accept?
- Generally, a $600 deposit is due at the time of booking and the remaining balance is due 45 days from the date of the trip. If you are flying in a plane that Reel Mexican Adventures has set up for you, the full cost of the plane is due to reserve your trip. We accept check, credit card, and PayPal as payment forms
What should we bring?
- A full tackle list will be sent to you upon reservation and can also be downloaded here. We also have a full tackle shop on-site and laundry service, so there is no need to overpack. We also offer rod rentals on-site, so you don’t have to deal with the hassle of flying with a rod tube.
What is and isn’t included in my trip?
- Included in your trip is:
Ground transportation from Los Mochis and Bacubirito (additional charges for Mazatlan and Culiacan), Double occupancy rooms, Daily maid service, Breakfast, lunch, and dinner, Guided fishing (2 anglers per boat), Mexican fishing license, Margaritas, beer, soft drinks, and bottled water
- Not included in your trip:
Gratuities, Airfare, Tackle/Equipment
Is it safe to travel in Mexico?
- Just like anywhere else in the world, Mexico has its own areas that would be considered “dangerous.” But, in 30 years of operating in Mexico, we have never had an issue with client safety.
When is the best time to go?
- The short answer is to go whenever you can! The best time of year changes year to year. Any time you go gives you the opportunity to catch fish over 10lbs.