About Lake Baccarac and the lodge…
This beautiful lake is nestled among the forested mountain peaks of the Sierra Madres and Lake Baccarac Lodge sits at the water's edge just ten minutes away from Bacubirito, where there is a newly-paved 5200 foot runway for our clients wishing to arrive by private air.
The lodge offers nothing but the best, from the accommodations to the fishing. From the moment you are greeted by our staff upon arrival until they bid you farewell at trip's end, you are treated to the best we have to offer. We have 18 foot Crestliners with 60 hp motors, with front and rear trolling motors and depth finders. Also available is the upgrade to 22 ft. Skeeters.
Lake Baccarac Lodge Package Price: 2016-2017
- $1595.00 4night/3day, includes ground transportation
- $1875.00 5night/4day, includes ground transportation
- $2365.00 7night/6day, includes ground transportation
- Private air trip from many places in Texas, includes air transportion and 4 night/3 day of fishing or longer - fly directly to the lake - call for pricing
- Private air trip from Phoenix, includes air transportation, fly directly to the lake- 4 night/3 day trip or longer, call for pricing
- Rooms are priced based on double occupancy. There is an extra charge for a single angler and we will take single anglers based upon our capacity.
- read the special page we have some up coming huge discounts
Trip Duration (including travel days)
- 4 nights/3 days fishing
- 4 nights/3 ½ days fishing
- 5 nights/4 days of fishing
- 7 night/6 days of fishing
Included in the Lake Baccarac Fishing Package
- Ground transportation
- Double occupancy rooms
- Daily maid service
- Breakfast, lunch and dinner, beverages while fishing
- Three days guided fishing (2 anglers per boat)
- Mexican fishing license
- Margaritas, beer, soft drinks and filtered water
- Personal Purchases
- Gratuities (A tipping guide is sent upon receipt of a deposit.)
- International airfare/charter airfare
Additional Half Day Fishing: $175.00
Non-fishing guest or uneven number of people in group w/one fishing in a boat: Per day charge of $115.00
Non-fishing pilots stay for $100.00 per day
Lake Baccarac Fishing Season
Fishing Lodge Capacity
Lake Baccarac Lodge Travel Itinerary
The majority of the anglers travel to our lodge via private charter to Bacoburito, which is twenty minutes from the lodge. We have several private charter options. The private charter trips are a package price – the fishing trip and the charter air, but the charter air portion is NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE.
From Phoenix, Arizona – a group of 8 anglers or 16 anglers. Pricing is dependent on group size and days fishing.
From El Paso or Midland, Texas – a group of 6 anglers. Pricing is dependent on group size, departure city and days fishing. Please call for schedule. We can accommodate a 4 night/3 day trip. 4 night/3 ½ day trip, and a 5 night/4 day trip.
Commercial flights: Clients may also fly commercially into Los Mochis, Mexico via many different cities and utilizing different airlines. It is a three-hour trip from Los Mochis to the lodge, one way. The most common connecting cities are Tucson, Phoenix, Monterrey, and Culiacan and the airline is AeroMexico. Most clients arriving commercial air arrive in Los Mochis between six and seven in the evening and depart out of Los Mochis between eight and ten in the morning and that is the our typical transportation schedule. Additional service is available for pick up in Culiacan and also Mazatlan. Additional fees may apply for pick up in Mazatlan, depending upon our schedule and the group size.
- All fishing trips are transferable to another date/another angler, but they are nonrefundable, no exceptions.
- We recommend you purchase trip insurance and suggest you purchase it through the trip insurance provider of your choice. This will cover flight delays, lost luggage, medical emergencies, etc.
- There is an additional pickup fee for lost luggage or clients who arrive to the lodge later than scheduled, due to missing a commercial flight OR a private flight.
- We will pick up clients who have missed their flights at a later time/the next day IF our transportation schedule permits.
- If you are traveling to the lodge on a private flight, the private flight portion of your trip is NONREFUNDABLE and NONTRANSFERABLE to another date, no exceptions.
- Reel Mexican Adventures is not responsible for any part of the trip that might be missed because of cancellations or delays of commercial or private airlines.
- If you have to cancel your entire trip, you need to do so as soon as you are aware that you need to cancel it, and you will be given a credit for any portion not used and you will be notified in writing how long the credit is good. Typically, you have until the end of the next season to complete it. After that, the trip is forfeited.
Private Air can be arranged from many places in the USA and will fly directly into Bacubirito, which is 10 minutes from the lake.
Call our office for lake baccarac gps coordinates
Weather at Lake Baccarac
The evening and morning hours are cool because of the cool, crisp mountain air of the Sierra Madre Mountains. As the day progresses, it typically heats up to between 84 and 90 degrees. Occasional showers do occur, so a rain-suit is a must.
Lake Baccarac Lodge Accommodations
Meals at Lake Baccarac Lodge
Activities for the Non-Angler at Lake Baccarac Lodge
Packing for Lake Baccarac Lodge Fishing Package
For More Information Contact
Amarillo, TX 79109
Toll free 1-888-744-8867